The Global Enterprise Network Firewall Market is expected to grow from USD 7.21 Billion in 2018 to USD 13.53 Billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 9.21% during the forecast period from 2018-2026.
The Global Enterprise Network Firewall Market was valued at USD 7.21 Billion in 2018, is projected to reach USD 13.53 Billion by the end of 2026, exhibiting a CAGR of 9.21%. Firewalls are a network protection solution that determines the flow of data packets in and out of the enterprise. They're governed by some set of rules that decide whether that flow is safe, malicious, or questionable and in need of inspection. Increasing number of cyber crimes drives the demand for to contribute to the growth of the Enterprise Network Firewall market during the forecast period.Market Overview:
Increasing importance for reducing the network security risks across various organizations and businesses is the key factor attributed to the growth of the global enterprise network firewall market. Growing the business applications, increasing investment to enhance network security across enterprise environments, and rising concerns for the network security characteristics are the major factors driving the growth of global enterprise network firewall market. Additionally, increasing focus to develop efficient security strategy that focuses on controlling, identifying, and safely enabling applications, increasing importance for identification of transfer of sensitive information and increasing internet attacks and fraudulent acts on enterprises, are the factors propelling the growth of global enterprise network firewall market.
The major key Vendors includes in the Enterprise Network Firewall market are Palo Alto Networks, Check Point Software Technologies, AhnLab, Juniper Networks, Cisco, Huawei Technologies, WatchGuard Technologies, Hillstone Networks, SonicWall, FortinetReport Description:
- The base year for the study has been considered 2018, historic year 2015, 2016, and 2017, the forecast period considered is from 2019 to 2026
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of enterprise network firewall market by type, component, deployment model, and region
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2019 to 2026
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the enterprise network firewall market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the enterprise network firewall market
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of vertical segment and region which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the enterprise network firewall market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.