The demand for IT services has risen rapidly across many industries and enterprises, resulting in significant growth in the requirement for big data. During the evaluation period, this factor will have a positive impact on the hyperscale data center market's growth.
The hyperscale data center market has been boosted significantly by the increasing use of IoT and artificial intelligence (AI) in many industries. Over time, e-commerce, online game hosting, cloud computing, and other related platforms have seen widespread use. The hyperscale data center market will experience exponential expansion as a result of this factor.
Over the forecast period, global cloud-based service providers such as Microsoft Corporation, Amazon, and Google Inc are likely to establish hyperscale data centers. Web service firms are using these centers to transcode and process videos, which is expected to drive the hyperscale data center market over the next several years, along with the exponential rise of data.
|Market size available for years||2023–2030|
|Base year considered||2023|
|Forecast unit||Value (USD Million)|
|Segments covered||Component, Industry Vertical, and Region.|
|Regions covered||North America (the U.S. and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, South East Asia, Rest of Asia Pacific), Latin America and the Middle East and Africa (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of LAMEA)|
|Companies covered||International Business Machines Corporation, Hewlett Packard, Cisco Systems, Inc., Dell Inc., NVIDIA Corporation, Intel Corporation, Lenovo Group Ltd., Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd., Broadcom Ltd, Cavium, and Quanta Computer Inc., and others.|
Covid-19 Impact on Hyperscale Data Center Market
Like many other industries, COVID-19 badly knocked the electronic and semiconductor industries. This unprecedented event has impacted nearly 230 countries in just a few weeks, resulting in the forced shutdown of manufacturing and transportation activities within and across the countries. This has directly affected the overall sector's growth. It is estimated that COVID-19 to leave more than USD 30 billion impacts on the electronics and semiconductor industry. The sector is majorly affected due to transport restrictions on major electronics and semiconductor raw material providers. However, the emerging need for semiconductors in several industries will offer rapid market recovery over the future period.
Hyperscale Data Center Market Segment Overview
Based on Component, Solutions is an important segment in the global Hyperscale Data Center Market. According to Industry Vertical, BFSI is one of the most prominent segments of the global Hyperscale Data Center Market. This segment is expected to show considerable growth in the coming years. Over the projected period, this sector is expected to be driven by the exponential increase of data in the financial sector, as well as the growing need for consumer analysis to detect fraud and study consumer trends.
Hyperscale Data Center Market, By Component
Hyperscale Data Center Market, By Industry Vertical
· IT & Telecom
· Health Care
· Media & Entertainment
Hyperscale Data Center Market Regional Overview
Region-Wise, North America held the largest market share and is expected to keep it during the forecast period, owing to the cost-effectiveness of the technology and the presence of several providers, which has resulted in significant expenditures in cloud infrastructure development in the region. In North America, the United States held a significant market share. Furthermore, Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a high rate throughout the projected period. This is due to increased data center traffic and the rise of consumer electronics in this region.
Hyperscale Data Center Market, By Geography
· North America (US & Canada)
· Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia & Rest of Europe)
· Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, & South Korea, & Rest of Asia-Pacific)
· LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, UAE & Rest of LAMEA)
Hyperscale Data Center Market Competitor overview
Some key developments and strategies adopted by manufacturers in Hyperscale Data Center are highlighted below.
· In December 2020, DataGrid, aims to develop a large data center on New Zealand’s south island. Partnering with Meridian Energy, the facility will be the first hyperscale data center in the area. The facility will draw energy from the Manapouri hydropower scheme, which is due to have a large surplus once the Rio Tinto aluminum smelting facility at Tiwai Point.
· In January 2022, Etix Everywhere has acquired a majority stake in a Thai data center. The company announced it had acquired a 67 percent interest in Genesis data center, which operates a facility in the Bang Chalong area of Bangkok, for around AU$15.2 million (US$10.8m)
Hyperscale Data Center Market, Key Players
· International Business Machines Corporation
· Hewlett Packard
· Cisco Systems, Inc.
· Dell Inc.
· NVIDIA Corporation
· Intel Corporation
· Lenovo Group Ltd.
· Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
· Broadcom Ltd.
· Quanta Computer Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
Q1. What are the driving factors for the global Hyperscale Data Center market?
Q2. Which Segments are covered in the global Hyperscale Data Center market report?
Q3. Which segment is projected to hold the largest share in the global Hyperscale Data Center market?
Q4. Which region holds the largest share in the global Hyperscale Data Center market?
Q5. Which are the prominent players in the global Hyperscale Data Center market?
- 1.1. Research Scope
- 1.2. Market Segmentation
- 1.3. Research Methodology
- 1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
- 3.1. Market Drivers
- 3.2. Market Restraints
- 3.3. Market Opportunities
4. Key Insights
- 4.1. Key Emerging Trends – For Major Countries
- 4.2. Latest Technological Advancement
- 4.3. Regulatory Landscape
- 4.4. Industry SWOT Analysis
- 4.5. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5. Global Hyperscale Data Center Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2020-2027
- 5.1. Key Findings / Summary
- 5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Component
- 5.2.1. Solutions
- 5.2.2. Services
- 5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Industry Vertical
- 5.3.1. IT & Telecom
- 5.3.2. BFSI
- 5.3.3. Health Care
- 5.3.4. Media & Entertainment
- 5.3.5. Retail
- 5.3.6. Defense
- 5.3.7. Others
- 5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- 5.4.1. North America
- 5.4.2. Europe
- 5.4.3. Asia Pacific
- 5.4.4. Latin America, Middle East and Africa
6. North America Hyperscale Data Center Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2020-2027
- 6.1. Key Findings / Summary
- 6.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Component
- 6.2.1. Solutions
- 6.2.2. Services
- 6.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Industry Vertical
- 6.3.1. IT & Telecom
- 6.3.2. BFSI
- 6.3.3. Health Care
- 6.3.4. Media & Entertainment
- 6.3.5. Retail
- 6.3.6. Defense
- 6.3.7. Others
- 6.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
- 6.4.1. U.S.
- 6.4.2. Canada
7. Europe Hyperscale Data Center Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2020-2027
- 7.1. Key Findings / Summary
- 7.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Component
- 7.2.1. Solutions
- 7.2.2. Services
- 7.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Industry Vertical
- 7.3.1. IT & Telecom
- 7.3.2. BFSI
- 7.3.3. Health Care
- 7.3.4. Media & Entertainment
- 7.3.5. Retail
- 7.3.6. Defense
- 7.3.7. Others
- 7.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
- 7.4.1. UK
- 7.4.2. Germany
- 7.4.3. France
- 7.4.4. Italy
- 7.4.5. Spain
- 7.4.6. Russia
- 7.4.7. Rest of Europe
8. Asia Pacific Hyperscale Data Center Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2020-2027
- 8.1. Key Findings / Summary
- 8.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Component
- 8.2.1. Solutions
- 8.2.2. Services
- 8.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Industry Vertical
- 8.3.1. IT & Telecom
- 8.3.2. BFSI
- 8.3.3. Health Care
- 8.3.4. Media & Entertainment
- 8.3.5. Retail
- 8.3.6. Defense
- 8.3.7. Others
- 8.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
- 8.4.1. China
- 8.4.2. India
- 8.4.3. Japan
- 8.4.4. Australia
- 8.4.5. South East Asia
- 8.4.6. Rest of Asia Pacific
9. Latin America, Middle East and Africa Hyperscale Data Center Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2020-2027
- 9.1. Key Findings / Summary
- 9.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Component
- 9.2.1. Solutions
- 9.2.2. Services
- 9.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Industry Vertical
- 9.3.1. IT & Telecom
- 9.3.2. BFSI
- 9.3.3. Health Care
- 9.3.4. Media & Entertainment
- 9.3.5. Retail
- 9.3.6. Defense
- 9.3.7. Others
- 9.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
- 9.4.1. Brazil
- 9.4.2. Saudi Arabia
- 9.4.3. UAE
- 9.4.4. Rest of LAMEA
10. Competitive Analysis
- 10.1. Company Market Share Analysis, 2018
- 10.2. Key Industry Developments
- 10.3. Company Profile
- 10.4. International Business Machines Corporation
- 10.4.1. Business Overview
- 10.4.2. Segment 1 & Service Offering
- 10.4.3. Overall Revenue
- 10.4.4. Geographic Presence
- 10.4.5. Recent Development
- 10.5. Hewlett Packard
- 10.6. Cisco Systems, Inc.
- 10.7. Dell Inc.
- 10.8. NVIDIA Corporation
- 10.9. Intel Corporation
- 10.10. Lenovo Group Ltd.
- 10.11. Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- 10.12. Broadcom Ltd.
- 10.13. Cavium
- 10.14. Quanta Computer Inc.