Global Vacation Rental Software Market By Type (Cloud Based Software and On-Premises Software), By Application (Vacation rental owners, Property Managers, Bed and breakfast (BandB), and Vacation rental property agency), Region, Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2018 to 2027
The Global Vacation Rental Software Market is expected to grow from USD 105.34 million in 2018 to USD 176.54 million by 2026 at a CAGR of 12.71% during the forecast period from 2018-2026.
Global vacation rental software market is expected to reach USD 176.54 million by 2026, at a CAGR of 12.71% from 2018 to 2026. Vacation rental is a house, apartment or a resort rented on temporary basis to tourists as a suitable alternative for hotel. The term vacation rental is used mainly in North America, whereas in Europe it is known as villa holiday or villa rental. The vacation rental software enables vacation rental business to run and automate with increased reliability. It also allows property owners to create their marketplace for online room booking and reservations. The software eliminates the uneasiness of routine vacation rental business life, with its built-in feature and advanced tools. The vacation rental software enables the renting business in building adaptive/responsive websites which provides optimized & advanced viewing experience independent of the type of devices being accessed through. This helps to leverage the market demand for vacation rental software market during the projected period.Market Overview:
As the adoption rate of Internet is increasing abruptly, the renting businesses are shifting to online platform. This software enables the renting entity deliver advanced view which drives the demand for vacation rental software market. The rental software helps the entities to enhance automation in their regular processes such as partner management, vendor payment, and bulk mail system which also helps to propel the demand for vacation rental software market. The increasing awareness for vacation rental homes through travel websites and integrated with the travel websites, reduces hassle of deploying different software for different websites. The complexities associated in vacation rental business such as check-in & check-out processes, payment processes and customer management is anticipated to create significant growth opportunities for vacation rental software market. However, variability in price for vacation rentals and cut throat competition by hotels hampers the market growth.
The major key Vendors includes in the vacation rental software market are BookingSync, Ciirus Inc., Kigo Inc., Virtual Resort Manager, LiveRez, OwnerRez, 365Villas, Convoyant, Rental Network Software, Trekadoo, Apptha, Streamline, LodgifyReport Description:
- The base year for the study has been considered 2018, historic year 2015, 2016, and 2017, the forecast period considered is from 2019 to 2026
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global vacation rental software market by type, application, and region
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2019 to 2026
- Porter’s five forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global vacation rental software market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the vacation rental software market
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of sensor, component, solution, and application, and region which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the vacation rental software market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.