Global Web Application Firewall Solution Market By Solution (Hardware Appliances, Virtual Appliances, and Cloud-Based), Services (Professional Services (Consulting, Support and Maintenance, Training and Education, and System Integration), Managed Services), Organization Size ( Small Enterprises, Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises), Industry Vertical (Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance, Retail, IT and Telecommunications, Government and Defense, Healthcare, Energy and Utilities, and Others), Region, Global Industry Analysis, Market Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecast 2018 to 2027
The global web application firewall solution market is expected to grow from USD 2.31 billion in 2018 to USD 7.12 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 19.57% during the forecast period from 2018-2026.
Global Web Application Firewall Solution market is expected to reach USD 7.12 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 19.57% from 2018 to 2026. The advanced web application firewall technologies are offering machine learning and artificial learning which plays crucial role web application firewall solution market. Cloud-based WAF solutions provide protection and safeguard the network, if users are off their Virtual Private Network (VPN). It also offers capabilities, such as bot detection and enforcement, access control, Application Program Interface (API) security, caching, threat intelligence, malware detection, and Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) mitigation. Significant growth in the adoption of cloud computing technologies across vertical industries, drives the demand for web application firewall solution market during the forecast period.Market Overview:
The increasing importance of web application and rise in instances of web attacks, such as cyber theft, vandalism, espionage, and fraud had helped the market to increase the market share in the global market. Additionally, rise in awareness from small and medium-sized enterprises, and large enterprises for ensuring secure access to their networking devices has also propelled the demand for web application firewall solution market during the projected period. Moreover, supportive government regulations and necessity for adoption of web application firewall also drives the market growth during the projected period. However, high cost of deployment of web application firewall and intense competition from major competitors, restraints the market growth during the forecast period.
The major key Vendors
includes in the web application firewall solution market are Penta Security Systems, Akamai, Imperva, NSFOCUS, DBAPPSecurity, Venustech, Sangfor, F5 Networks, Citrix Systems, Barracuda Networks, Radware, Secure Sky Technologies, Alibaba Cloud, Piolink, MonitorappReport Description:
- The base year for the study has been considered 2018, historic year 2015, 2016, and 2017, the forecast period considered is from 2019 to 2026
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global web application firewall solution market by solution, services, organization size, industry vertical, and region
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2019 to 2026
- Porter’s five forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global web application firewall solution market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the web application firewall solution market
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of vertical segment and region which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the web application firewall solution market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.