The global web conferencing market is expected to grow from USD 3.47 billion in 2018 to USD 270.37 billion by 2026 at a CAGR of 17.43% during the forecast period from 2018-2026.
Global web conferencing market is expected to reach USD 270.37 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 17.43% from 2018 to 2026. Web conferencing is an online service which is used for live meetings, conferencing, presentations and trainings via internet. It allows real time point-to-point communication as well as multi task communications from one sender to many receivers in separate locations. The growing need for the increasing pace of technology change, flexible work styles, and the ongoing workplace transformation are likely to supplement the growth of the market.Market Overview:
The availability of growing infrastructure, technological advancements, and rising demand for web conferencing across diverse industries are the major factors attributed to the growth of the web conferencing market. The use of web conferencing reduces geographic hurdles for business teams, who are working on specific business projects at remote locations. Additionally, web conferencing helps significantly in reducing expenses by cutting down on cost for diverse activities. These factors are anticipated to offer promising opportunities for market players and fuel the growth of the global market in the near future.
The major key Vendors profiled in the web conferencing market include Adobe Systems, Cisco Systems, Citrix Systems, IBM, Microsoft, Arkadin, AT & T Connect Support, Bridgit, ClickMeeting, Communique Conferencing, Digital Samba OnSync, Fuze, Glance Networks, Global Meet, Google Open MeetingsReport Description:
- The base year for the study has been considered 2018, historic year 2015, 2016, and 2017, the forecast period considered is from 2019 to 2026
- The study delivers a comprehensive analysis of global web conferencing market by deployment type, type, organisation size, end user, and region
- The report offers in-depth analysis of driving factors, opportunities, restraints, and challenges for gaining the key insight of the market. The report emphasizes on all the key trends that play a vital role in the enlargement of the market from 2019 to 2026
- Porter’s Five Forces model is used in order to recognize the competitive scenario in the global software as a service market. This report incorporates the industry analysis which is focused on providing an extensive view of the software as a service market
- The study also includes attractiveness analysis of sensor, component, solution, and application, and region which are benchmarked based on their market size, growth rate and attractiveness in terms of present and future opportunity for understanding the future growth of the market
- The report provides company profile of the key players operating in the software as a service market and a comparative analysis based on their business overviews, product offering, segment market share, regional presence, business strategies, innovations, mergers & acquisitions, recent developments, joint venture, collaborations, partnerships, SWOT analysis, and key financial information.
- The market estimates have been evaluated by considering the effect of different political, economic, social, technological and legal factors which are based on our extensive secondary research, primary research, and in-house databases.