A Wi-Fi booster helps to improve Wi-Fi coverage by extending the existing signal. The Wi-Fi booster aids in the rapid creation of a wireless network or the extension of the network by bridging the access points. By enhancing signal saturation and improving the network, these boosters or extenders help to combat low coverage. Wi-Fi boosters are straightforward to set up and use. WiFi boosters assist in achieving maximum signal and allowing smart gadgets linked to these boosters to operate efficiently. Signal extenders or boosters can be utilized in a variety of settings, including residential and commercial. The global Wi-Fi Booster market is expected to rise at a significant rate in the forthcoming years.
The Wi-Fi booster market is growing owing to the increasing demand for internet connectivity. The technological progression in wireless technology is boosting the demand of the Wi-Fi booster market. Wi-Fi boosters are gaining popularity among users because they provide high-speed internet access and reduce traffic congestion for wireless devices, enhancing the market's growth. Another reason driving Wi-Fi booster market expansion is the introduction of 5th generation wireless systems, which provide higher internet speeds, improved signalling efficiency, lower latency, and other benefits. Furthermore, at homes, offices, hotels, and other areas such as railway stations and airports, Wi-Fi boosters give high-speed connectivity to a variety of smart devices. Wi-Fi boosters also open the door for other industry participants to develop comparable products, allowing businesses to improve their network infrastructure. These boosters improve the signal and provide smartphones, televisions, computers, and other connected devices plenty of coverage. Each of these factors is anticipated to have a definite impact on the Wi-Fi booster market during the forecast period.
|Market size available for years||2023–2030|
|Base year considered||2023|
|Forecast unit||Value (USD Million)|
|Segments covered||Component, Types, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America (the U.S. and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, South East Asia, Rest of Asia Pacific), Latin America and the Middle East and Africa (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of LAMEA)|
|Companies covered||Netgear, Inc., Ruckus Wireless, Inc., Juniper Networks, Motorola Solutions, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Alcatel-Lucent S.A., Aruba Networks, Ericsson, D-Link Corporation, TP-Link.|
Covid-19 Impact on Wi-Fi Booster Market
Like many other industries, COVID-19 badly knocked the electronic and semiconductor industries. This unprecedented event has impacted nearly 230 countries in just a few weeks, resulting in the forced shutdown of manufacturing and transportation activities within and across the countries. This has directly affected the overall sector's growth. It is estimated that COVID-19 to leave more than USD 30 billion impacts on the electronics and semiconductor industry. The sector is majorly affected due to transport restrictions on major electronics and semiconductor raw material providers. However, the emerging need for semiconductors in several industries will offer rapid market recovery over the future period.
Wi-Fi Booster Market Segment Overview
By Component, the Solution is one of the largest segments in the global Wi-Fi Booster market. Users in home and commercial settings, among other places, can benefit from Wi-Fi booster solutions. With the help of a wireless antenna kit or a satellite dish, the booster can also be upgraded to the modem or router. It operates primarily by boosting the receiving Wi-Fi signal, transmitting strength, and possibly even Internet speed. Wi-Fi boosters are most effective in multi-story buildings or large spaces, such as flats or private residences. These boosters are chosen in residential settings based on the customer's needs and the area to be covered. Customers' budgets and standards are also crucial considerations. Wi-Fi boosters provide outstanding coverage and signal reach, from remote corners of the house or multiple levels to even coverage of the yard, ensuring a strong, easy-to-access, and dependable indoor connection.
Wi-Fi Booster Market, By Component
Wi-Fi Booster Market, By Types
Wi-Fi Booster Market Regional Overview
Region-Wise, North America is the most prominent region for the Wi-Fi booster market. This is because of the growing demand for high-speed internet in these regions. The Wi-Fi booster market in the European region is anticipated to witness speedy growth in the coming years as the U.K is a technically advanced region and rapid growth of consumer electronics. Moreover, Asia-Pacific is also one of the important regions for the market. Countries like China, Japan, and India is emerging market for the Wi-Fi booster market and projected to be the highest CAGR in the approaching years. China is the manufacturing hub of electronics products.
Wi-Fi Booster Market, By Geography
· North America (US & Canada)
· Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia & Rest of Europe)
· Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, & South Korea, & Rest of Asia-Pacific)
· LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, UAE & Rest of LAMEA)
Wi-Fi Booster Market Competitor overview
Some key developments and strategies adopted by manufacturers in Wi-Fi Booster are highlighted below.
· In October 2021, Australian operator Telstra has introduced the Smart Wi-Fi Booster Gen 3 for home Wi-Fi users. Building on its previous Smart Wi-Fi Boosters Gen 2, the Gen 3 provides increased coverage across the customer's home, faster Wi-Fi speeds, and its plug and play for easy installation, the operator said. The Smart Wi-Fi Booster Gen 3 features Wi-Fi 6 technology, and it is built with a housing made from 95 percent recycled plastics.
· In July 2020, Telstra has announced that its Smart Wi-Fi Booster (Gen 2) now comes with a guarantee of wall-to-wall Wi-Fi coverage. The initiative is now available to Telstra nbn™ broadband customers in Australia for $12/mth over a 24-month term (or $288 outright).
Wi-Fi Booster Market, Key Players
· Netgear, Inc.
· Ruckus Wireless, Inc.
· Juniper Networks
· Motorola Solutions, Inc.
· Cisco Systems, Inc.
· Alcatel-Lucent S.A.
· Aruba Networks
· D-Link Corporation
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
Q1. Which Segments are covered in the Wi-Fi Booster Market report?
Q2. Which are the parts of the Types segment in the Wi-Fi Booster market?
Q3. Which segment is projected to hold the largest share in the Wi-Fi Booster Market. ?
Q4. Which region holds the largest share in the Wi-Fi Booster market?
Q5. Which are the prominent players in the Wi-Fi Booster Market?
- 1.1. Research Scope
- 1.2. Market Segmentation
- 1.3. Research Methodology
- 1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
- 3.1. Market Drivers
- 3.2. Market Restraints
- 3.3. Market Opportunities
4. Key Insights
- 4.1. Key Emerging Trends – For Major Countries
- 4.2. Latest Technological Advancement
- 4.3. Regulatory Landscape
- 4.4. Industry SWOT Analysis
- 4.5. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5. Global Wi-Fi Booster Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2020-2027
- 5.1. Key Findings / Summary
- 5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Component
- 5.2.1. Solution
- 5.2.2. Services
- 5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Types
- 5.3.1. Indoor
- 5.3.2. Outdoor
- 5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- 5.4.1. North America
- 5.4.2. Europe
- 5.4.3. Asia Pacific
- 5.4.4. Latin America, Middle East and Africa
6. North America Wi-Fi Booster Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2020-2027
- 6.1. Key Findings / Summary
- 6.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Component
- 6.2.1. Solution
- 6.2.2. Services
- 6.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Types
- 6.3.1. Indoor
- 6.3.2. Outdoor
- 6.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
- 6.4.1. U.S.
- 6.4.2. Canada
7. Europe Wi-Fi Booster Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2020-2027
- 7.1. Key Findings / Summary
- 7.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Component
- 7.2.1. Solution
- 7.2.2. Services
- 7.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Types
- 7.3.1. Indoor
- 7.3.2. Outdoor
- 7.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
- 7.4.1. UK
- 7.4.2. Germany
- 7.4.3. France
- 7.4.4. Italy
- 7.4.5. Spain
- 7.4.6. Russia
- 7.4.7. Rest of Europe
8. Asia Pacific Wi-Fi Booster Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2020-2027
- 8.1. Key Findings / Summary
- 8.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Component
- 8.2.1. Solution
- 8.2.2. Services
- 8.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Types
- 8.3.1. Indoor
- 8.3.2. Outdoor
- 8.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
- 8.4.1. China
- 8.4.2. India
- 8.4.3. Japan
- 8.4.4. Australia
- 8.4.5. South East Asia
- 8.4.6. Rest of Asia Pacific
9. Latin America, Middle East and Africa Wi-Fi Booster Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2020-2027
- 9.1. Key Findings / Summary
- 9.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Component
- 9.2.1. Solution
- 9.2.2. Services
- 9.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Types
- 9.3.1. Indoor
- 9.3.2. Outdoor
- 9.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
- 9.4.1. Brazil
- 9.4.2. Saudi Arabia
- 9.4.3. UAE
- 9.4.4. Rest of LAMEA
10. Competitive Analysis
- 10.1. Company Market Share Analysis, 2018
- 10.2. Key Industry Developments
- 10.3. Company Profile
- 10.4. Netgear, Inc.
- 10.4.1. Business Overview
- 10.4.2. Segment 1 & Service Offering
- 10.4.3. Overall Revenue
- 10.4.4. Geographic Presence
- 10.4.5. Recent Development
- 10.5. Ruckus Wireless, Inc.
- 10.6. Juniper Networks
- 10.7. Motorola Solutions, Inc.
- 10.8. Cisco Systems, Inc.
- 10.9. Alcatel-Lucent S.A.
- 10.10. Aruba Networks
- 10.11. Ericsson
- 10.12. D-Link Corporation