The average lifespan of most electronic gadgets has been persistently sinking. Fast obsolescence of electronic gadgets has become one of the most important factors resulting in the generation of electronic waste. The electronic things that have reached end-of-life for the user square measure termed as e-waste. This stuff contains materials that have high worth however at a similar time, they'll because environmental risks if they're land crammed or incinerated.
This report is predicated on associate in-depth analysis study on the e-waste management market, on the bases of the fabric recovered once recycling and the supply of those materials for e-waste. Among the entire solid waste generated globally, e-waste encompasses a sensible share that is needed to be treated properly to avoid the unwell effects on the setting and human health. The report has calculable that social unit appliances among all the sources of e-waste generation have the most important share. The e-waste recyclers and institutions operating for the e-waste management are encouraged by the govt rules and rules to come up with the advanced technological advancements of the exercise ways in developing nations. The report targets these exercise firms in the market.
|Market size available for years||2023–2030|
|Base year considered||2023|
|Forecast unit||Value (USD Million)|
|Segments covered||Product Type, Application, and Region|
|Regions covered||North America (the U.S. and Canada), Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, Australia, South East Asia, Rest of Asia Pacific), Latin America and the Middle East and Africa (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Rest of LAMEA)|
|Companies covered||Aurubis AG , Boliden AB , MBA Polymers Inc. , Stena Technoworld AB , Enviro-Hb Holdings Ltd., Sim Recycling Ltd., Umicore S.A., Waste Management Inc., Electronic Recyclers International Inc..|
The covid-19 Impact on E-waste Recycling Market:
Like several different industries, COVID-19 badly knocked the electronic and semiconductor trade. This new event has compact nearly 230 countries in exactly a couple of weeks, leading to the forced conclusion of producing and transportation activities at intervals and across the countries. This has directly affected the expansion of the sector. It's calculable that COVID-19 to depart over USD thirty billion impacts on the physics and semiconductor trade. The arena is majorly affected thanks to transport restrictions on major physics and semiconductor staple suppliers. However, the rising want for semiconductors in many industries can supply fast market recovery over the longer-term amount.
E-waste Recycling Market Segment Overview
By Product Type, Infocomm Technology (ICT) Equipment segment accounted major market share in forecast period. These rare parts are of times utilized in shopper consumer, additionally as in IT and communication systems. as a result of these metals are scarce, the costs of their merchandise are equally high. This has boosted the demand for metals-based gadgets to be reused, refurbished, and recycled. As a result, these issues compel device producers to hunt for raw materials in recycled e-waste.
By Application, Refrigerator segment accounted major market share in forecast period. Although E-waste Recycling brings a lot of opportunities, the study cluster recommends the new entrants simply having money however while not technical advantage and upstream and downstream support don't to enter into this field.
Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product Type
· Infocomm Technology (ICT) Equipment
· Home Appliances
· Other Types
Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
· TV Set
· Air Conditioner
· Washing Machine
E-waste Recycling Market Regional Overview
Region-wise, in terms of regions, North America country-level analysis options the U.S., Canada, and rest of North America. Analysis and forecast of the door hinges market in Europe includes markets across the U.K., Germany, France, and remainder of Europe. Similarly, Asia Pacific includes India, China, Japan, and rest of Asia Pacific. Middle East & Africa includes the door hinges market analysis and forecast of GCC countries, South Africa, and rest of Middle East & Africa. The South America door hinges market is metameric into Brazil, and rest of South America.
E-waste Recycling Market, By Geography
· North America (US & Canada)
· Europe (UK, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, & Rest of Europe)
· Asia-Pacific (Japan, China, India, Australia, & South Korea, & Rest of Asia-Pacific)
· LAMEA (Brazil, Saudi Arabia, UAE & Rest of LAMEA)
E-waste Recycling Market Competitor overview
Some key developments and strategies adopted by manufacturers in the E-waste Recycling are highlighted below.
E-waste Recycling Market, Key Players
· Aurubis AG
· Boliden AB
· MBA Polymers Inc.
· Stena Technoworld AB
· Enviro-Hb Holdings Ltd.
· Sim Recycling Ltd.
· Umicore S.A.
· Waste Management Inc.
· Electronic Recyclers International Inc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) :
Q1. What is the total CAGR expected to be recorded for the E-waste Recycling market during the forecast period?
Q2. Which segment is projected to hold the largest share in the E-waste Recycling Market?
Q3. What are the driving factors for the E-waste Recycling market?
Q4. Which Segments are covered in the E-waste Recycling market report?
Q5. Which are the prominent players offering E-waste Recycling?
- 1.1. Research Scope
- 1.2. Market Segmentation
- 1.3. Research Methodology
- 1.4. Definitions and Assumptions
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Dynamics
- 3.1. Market Drivers
- 3.2. Market Restraints
- 3.3. Market Opportunities
4. Key Insights
- 4.1. Key Emerging Trends – For Major Countries
- 4.2. Latest Technological Advancement
- 4.3. Regulatory Landscape
- 4.4. Industry SWOT Analysis
- 4.5. Porters Five Forces Analysis
5. Global E-waste Recycling Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2020-2027
- 5.1. Key Findings / Summary
- 5.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product Type
- 5.2.1. Infocomm Technology (ICT) Equipment
- 5.2.2. Home Appliances
- 5.2.3. Other Types
- 5.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- 5.3.1. Refrigerator
- 5.3.2. TV Set
- 5.3.3. Air Conditioner
- 5.3.4. Washing Machine
- 5.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Region
- 5.4.1. North America
- 5.4.2. Europe
- 5.4.3. Asia Pacific
- 5.4.4. Latin America, Middle East, and Africa
6. North America E-waste Recycling Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2020-2027
- 6.1. Key Findings / Summary
- 6.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product Type
- 6.2.1. Infocomm Technology (ICT) Equipment
- 6.2.2. Home Appliances
- 6.2.3. Other Types
- 6.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- 6.3.1. Refrigerator
- 6.3.2. TV Set
- 6.3.3. Air Conditioner
- 6.3.4. Washing Machine
- 6.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
- 6.4.1. U.S.
- 6.4.2. Canada
7. Europe E-waste Recycling Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2020-2027
- 7.1. Key Findings / Summary
- 7.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product Type
- 7.2.1. Infocomm Technology (ICT) Equipment
- 7.2.2. Home Appliances
- 7.2.3. Other Types
- 7.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- 7.3.1. Refrigerator
- 7.3.2. TV Set
- 7.3.3. Air Conditioner
- 7.3.4. Washing Machine
- 7.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
- 7.4.1. UK
- 7.4.2. Germany
- 7.4.3. France
- 7.4.4. Italy
- 7.4.5. Spain
- 7.4.6. Russia
- 7.4.7. Rest of Europe
8. Asia Pacific E-waste Recycling Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2020-2027
- 8.1. Key Findings / Summary
- 8.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product Type
- 8.2.1. Infocomm Technology (ICT) Equipment
- 8.2.2. Home Appliances
- 8.2.3. Other Types
- 8.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- 8.3.1. Refrigerator
- 8.3.2. TV Set
- 8.3.3. Air Conditioner
- 8.3.4. Washing Machine
- 8.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
- 8.4.1. China
- 8.4.2. India
- 8.4.3. Japan
- 8.4.4. Australia
- 8.4.5. South East Asia
- 8.4.6. Rest of Asia Pacific
9. Latin America, Middle East, and Africa E-waste Recycling Market Analysis (USD Billion), Insights and Forecast, 2020-2027
- 9.1. Key Findings / Summary
- 9.2. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Product Type
- 9.2.1. Infocomm Technology (ICT) Equipment
- 9.2.2. Home Appliances
- 9.2.3. Other Types
- 9.3. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Application
- 9.3.1. Refrigerator
- 9.3.2. TV Set
- 9.3.3. Air Conditioner
- 9.3.4. Washing Machine
- 9.4. Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast – By Country
- 9.4.1. Brazil
- 9.4.2. Saudi Arabia
- 9.4.3. UAE
- 9.4.4. Rest of LAMEA
10. Competitive Analysis
- 10.1. Company Market Share Analysis, 2018
- 10.2. Key Industry Developments
- 10.3. Company Profile
- 10.4. Aurubis AG
- 10.4.1. Business Overview
- 10.4.2. Segment 1 & Service Offering
- 10.4.3. Overall Revenue
- 10.4.4. Geographic Presence
- 10.4.5. Recent Development
- 10.5. Boliden AB
- 10.6. MBA Polymers Inc.
- 10.7. Stena Technoworld AB
- 10.8. Enviro-Hb Holdings Ltd.
- 10.9. Sim Recycling Ltd.
- 10.10. Umicore S.A.
- 10.11. Waste Management Inc.